With our fr-8 consulting services, customers benefit from the transfer of our experience, knowledge and global network into their own business.
The transport and logistics industry is an important link within the global economy. A wide variety of knowledge about the global flow of goods, national regulations, regional specifics as well as the impact of transport- and customs laws and regulations in international contracts or L/C’s is accumulated thanks to decades of experience.
We are glad to accompany our customers and partners during the process of entering new markets. We help with our specific knowledge when negotiating new contracts or we find exporters, importers, distributors or partners.
Optimizing logistics processes and costs through deep analysis of the current structure, knowledge transfer and comparison with best practice examples is a further part of our services.
fr-8 good reasons:
- Execution and escort of outsourcing projects
- Logistics optimization
- Tender Management
- Transport and Logistic costs analysis and improvement
- Support and consulting in the process of entering new markets
- Consulting and training (Customs regulations/INCO Terms/Legal Framework of Transport and Logistics etc…)
- Quality control
- Scouting for vendors/distributors/agencies in new markets